Gentry at her first t-ball game, coached by yours truly....(Dawn) and another mom from Gentry's dance class! It is so much fun! Three and four year olds are hilarious!
Oh my goodness! I didn't realize you were coaching! How fun. I am so excited to stay updated by your blog, so I am hinting that you better keep it up to date!! Ha ha! Love and miss you guys!
Chris and Dawn have been married for 7 years now. Chris works for Capital Lumber as a Sales Manager and Dawn is teaching 5th grade at Foothills Elementary. Gentry is four and loves to dance, swim, and play! Keaton is almost one and a half...he doesn't walk, only RUNS! Teauna is seven now...still big and beautiful!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I didn't realize you were coaching! How fun. I am so excited to stay updated by your blog, so I am hinting that you better keep it up to date!! Ha ha! Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment